Both a W-FL BOCES Employment Application and Ontario County Civil Service Application are required.
You may obtain the form(s) by:
- Downloading them
- Calling: 315-332-7440 (message center available 24/7)
Visiting our office located in the Regional Support Center: 131 Drumlin Court, Eisenhower Building, Newark, NY 14513-1863 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
These applications should be submitted with an original signature along with your cover letter, resume and any other documentation to:
Carrie Spelman - Human Resources
131 Drumlin Court, Eisenhower Building
Newark, NY 14513
Note: Both applications (Ontario County Civil Service and the W-FL BOCES Employment application) must be returned to the W-FL BOCES Human Resources Office. Do not send the Civil Service application to the Ontario County Department of Human Resources.
Ontario County Human Resources Department will only accept an application with an original signature. Information submitted on the Civil Service application will be subject to review by Ontario County to determine if minimum qualifications have been met.
- Residency requirements, if any, will be determined by the Director of Human Resources of Ontario County.
- Civil Service examination requirements, if any, will be determined by the Director of Human Resources of Ontario County.
- Application and/or exam fee, if any, will be determined by the Director of Human Resources of Ontario County.
- Click here to visit Ontario County Human Resources website.
Ontario County Civil Service Application
W-FL BOCES Employment Application